- We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Discover, VISA/ MasterCard and Serenity Gift Cards.
- A current credit card is required at the time of booking to make all appointments. This card information will be held securely encrypted in your digital file for you. You may use any form of payment at time of service including this card for convenient check out.
- We do not accept bank gift cards or credit card gift cards, such as a VISA gift card. Each card company and institution has unique rules for using this card which may affect how much of your current balance may be used in the spa. We have no control over these policies and don’t wish for you to be disappointed after experiencing a relaxing spa visit!
- There will be a $25 service charge for refunds on credit card purchases.
- We ask the courtesy of a 24-hour notice for changes and cancellations.
- This is how our staff earn a living and they rely on these appointments. Our skilled staff has dedicated their time for client appointments, and it is very difficult for us to fill an appointment with any less than 24-hour notice.
- Without such notice, we must charge the card on file for 50% of services as booked.
- A card on file is considered acceptance of our late cancellation and missed appointment policies.
- All cancellations and appointment changes must be done by a phone call with our front desk staff members or voicemail a minimum of 24 hours before your appointment is scheduled to begin.
- Rescheduling of same day appointments are considered cancellations and our 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Courtesy reminder emails, text messages, and phone calls are available for all client appointments. You may choose your preferred method of reminder. Clients have the option to confirm appointments through such reminders, but are still expected at scheduled time without a confirmation response.
- Clients are responsible for all appointments booked, with or without reminder.
Right to Refuse Service
If you show up to your appointment under the influence of prescription or recreational drugs or alcohol we will NOT provide services, and will institute our late cancellation policy.
We’re pleased to offer Serenity Gift Cards in any denomination for your convenience in gifting our services and products.
- Serenity Gift Cards are exchangeable only for these products and services, and have no cash surrender value.
- Refunds are not available on Gift Card purchases.
- If you are booking your appointments online and wish to use a gift card to pay for some or all of your services, please call our front desk instead. At this time our spa software does not have the capability to accept gift cards online, but our front desk staff will be pleased to help you book a favorite or select a new menu option!
Your therapists work hard to make sure you are comfortable, safe and well-served during your visits to Serenity. As with any service business, it is considered standard practice for clients to tip their service providers. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our professionally trained staff. Customary tipping begins at 15% of your total service fee, but please feel free to show your pleasure with extraordinary service beyond this level if you so desire.
- Please be aware that all gratuities are cash only and can not be taken from a gift or credit card. The staff of Serenity appreciates your understanding and cooperation.
Serenity welcomes guests of all ages. We have a minor consent form available here on our website that we ask parents of all guests age 17 and younger to complete prior to services. In addition, please be advised that we comply with Pennsylvania State Board of Massage Therapy regulations and require that a parent or guardian, or their representative, be physically present in the room during treatment of a minor during any massage services. We suggest that parents also accompany their minor children for all waxing services. We appreciate your cooperation working together with us to create the most comfortable and safe environment and treatments for guests of all ages. Please note that not all services are appropriate for our younger guests. Your spa therapist will advise you appropriately and offer an alternate service if necessary. Be advised that a minor who arrives unaccompanied for services will be charged for the full service price if the service cannot be performed due to lack of parental supervision.
We at Serenity take our responsibility to care for the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of our clients very seriously. Our pledge to you is that we will strive at all times to provide:
- A highly trained and qualified staff of only the most dedicated professionals
- Exceptional attention to detail in our individually personalized services
- The significant benefits of using only the safest, highest-quality natural products
- A calm, serene atmosphere to soothe and nurture all of our guests.
To us, Serenity is an attitude, a state of mind, and a way of life. We believe strongly in the importance of having an oasis in which to retreat from the stress and demands of the world outside. To create an ambience most conducive to relaxation and mental “unwinding,” we go to great lengths to eliminate unnecessary noise and distraction from our spa and wellness center.
How You Can Help
Out of concern for all our guests, we ask your consideration in turning off all cell phones and other personal communication devices while enjoying our space.
In the interests of everyone’s tranquility and safety, we ask also that children under twelve not be brought to Serenity without prior arrangement. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our spa is not an appropriate place for infants or young children. We recommend that you give yourself (and allow others) the gift of full relaxation and enjoyment by having someone else take care of your children while we take care of you.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Serenity more than a name.